Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Come fly with me vintage inspired event

Today was my daughters 3rd birthday. The planning for this party started months ago when i booked in to do the novelty 101 at planet cake. It was a beautiful hot air balloon cake. From that moment i knew the date for the party and i knew the theme. UP UP AND AWAY (COME FLY WITH ME). I straight away went to ham and pea design and papperie and ordered their printable collection. So then i knew the date, time, place, cake, theme, and also the food choice. I wanted my little miss 3 to have a perfect party so i hired some toys  from tiny toys toy hire and children's trestle tables and chairs. I ordered kite kits for the children to create some kites to take home. This was months ago. I organised food from fleur de sel, and her macaroons, So I guess what Im trying to say is my little girls party has consumed my thoughts for... Well... A long time. Today was frantic busy, but worth every second to see her so happy with her friends. The best thing was using the new backdrop I got made, the hardest was getting everything from my house to my inlaws, and setting up with miss 3 tugging my skirt and stealing biscuits and cupcakes while i set up... (grrr)  my favourite part was helping the children make kites... Do you remember flying a kite as a kid? I used to go with my dad and after he used to buy me a strange sweet from the local China town.... It was sweet and kinda sour and salty as well, the kind of thing that drives your tastebuds wild as you have no idea what to expect. Enjoy the pictures.















(some other places i used) TLBC For glass jars, bottles, lollipops, drizzle sticks, boxes via tlbc (Mon tresor). Jumping jay jays castles, popular treats for the push pop containers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment