Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Golf and cake...

So the last week envolved a jersey cake and a golf green cake with 30cupcakes. Of course i was completely unorganised last week so ended up laging far behind my usual schedule. (bake on tuesday or wednesday, ganache on wed/thurs, decorate friday, deliver saturday)
This week saw me ganaching and decorating everything on friday night with two early (before 10am) deliveries.... Needless to say i didnt sleep (much). However this was my own fault so dont need any sympathy for my brain freeze of the week. I did get to meet the one and only Maisie Parish at at demonstration at Planet cake on friday... She is an amazing lady, and is a true master of the craft... She even signed my book (starstruck much?) Well I did somehow manage to finish my cakes and was pleased with the results. (but i forgot to take pictures in my rush (and sleep deprivation) Sunday called for a fun Cupcake Party... I always love doing these jobs.... :)
Well thats me covered... Until next week keep on caking!





0 comments:

Post a Comment