Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cupcake parties & NRL cakes

What a fun week... And busy too. It the weekend started on friday making 150 cupcakes for 2 cupcake parties over the weekend. Friday also involved making an awesome Nrl bulldogs cake at
www.cakedecoratingcentral.com

Then saturday was a hens cupcake party. It was a lot of fun. Everyone got into it... You should of seen the creations... Amazing... In fact im sure some of those girls could put me out of business, and although i was teaching I have to say i got some ideas off them... You know like a frsh perspective... I guess thats what makes my job so amazing... I continually have the chance to learn new things.
Today im off too another cupcakeparty... This time for 9 year olds... The upcoming week is going to be full of great creations.... Cupcakes black and white, a topsy turvey wedding cake, a cupcake tower and giant cupcake wedding cake, and a romantic 3 tier wedding cake.... Looks like i better get my bake on.... Im sure this week will be sleep deprived and full of mishaps and adventures and ill be sure to let you know about them all... Ps. Happy fathers day... And in honour of my dad i have posted a picture....
Yes thats me as a cub scout dib dib dib, dob dob dob i will do my best ;) ( hey that could be a cake makers motto)









0 comments:

Post a Comment