Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, November 7, 2011

A few more things completed at planet cake.

The last week was amazingly fun... I had booked in for basics 104 at Planet cake as well as novelty 101 (see previous post). The 104 I chose the bold colours of black, white and red. Luigi was the teacher for this 2 day course. He is a great teacher with a good sense of humour. His skills are amazing and I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to learn from him in this fast paced 2 day course. I also a couple of weeks ago made bride and groom figurines with the lovely talented Anna Maria at planet cake as well... So cute and lots of fun. I can't wait for my next round of courses next year :) This week I also helped A lovely boy create a cake for his scout group. My favourite cake of the week was definitely the coconut and lime (my signature flavour) guitar....
I also enjoyed doing a cupcake party in a Chinese restaurant... Yep it really can be done anywhere :)
Keep on caking xxx













0 comments:

Post a Comment