Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cupcake fever, and courses

So the last 2 weeks felt like cupcake fever had hit...
Jungle cupcakes for a childs party at the local primary school.

Then some suprise cupcakes for a Birthday

Noddy cupcakes for an adult party? To go with some very very very naughty cupcakes which can be seen at the following link (18+ only)
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=125558444131778&aid=14951#!/photo.php?fbid=193075490713406&set=a.125566640797625.14951.125558444131778&theater

The week also included a course at Cake decorating central on flower making, more specifically on the beautiful Hibiscus, and A circus cake topper.

And I also took part in the Planet cake 101 course at Balmain, last Wednesday, which was a blast.
Here is the finished product

This cake was then drawn as a prize on the facebook page, and the lucky winner Sally used it for her brothers birthday dinner...

I hope that I never stop learning, growing and developing in my cake making, and business...

Today is my Baby Sprinkle, and I am having a cake made for me by the lovely Louise at http://www.cakedecoratingcentral.com/, she is doing it so I can have a rest, I am so grateful and cant wait to see the amazing creation she makes, as she has been my teacher almost from the very begining of my cake making journey...

0 comments:

Post a Comment