Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, January 15, 2011

CAKE WINNER...

This week was a quiet week in cake making...
However there was one very exciting competition... to win a copy of this cake (shown below) in whatever colour you would like. (As I will be making it in march, for a class at http://www.cakedecoratingcentral.com/)

Lots of entrys... but there can be only one winner...

The lucky winner entered this compettion to win the cake for a friends birthday.

Congratulations DIVESH PRASED who wrote

"I Divesh wants to win it for Natalie Bailey's 24th birthday thats on the 15th of March! its perfect because she loves her shoes and in pink this would be a great cake! to show a celebration of her dreams :)"

So Divesh Please contact me on my email elliott.naomi@gmail.com to confirm a few details... place for delivery, time. I know that I said delivery is for Wednesday 16th March 2011... However if you are planning a special party, I am happy to deliver it on the Friday 18th or Saturday 19th March 2011.

Let me know all the details, including preferred date.

Congratulations again Divesh, and Congratulaions to Natalie... Hope you have a great 24th Birthday.
Lots of Love from Cupcakeparty.


Next week I will post a tutorial on how to make a simple rose that looks like this



0 comments:

Post a Comment