Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 12, 2011

A week of great cakes and terrible pictures

this past week I had the pleasure of making 3 wedding cakes for 3 amazing couples. The first was a topsy turvey cake. Now this was my second tt cake ever. The first was done in a course so to say  I was a little nervous... Well you get the idea. I made it with very few dramas as it turned out except when at one point I thought the whole cake would fall over (part of the illusion of the cake.)
The second wedding cake was for an amazing lady and her "now" husband. A giant cupcake which was completed with a giant cupcake stand. Complete with green butterflys and purple hydrangeas.. This is where the bad photos start (no light at the venue :()

 The last cake was a beautiful (more traditional) wedding cake for one of my husbands friends. I matched the design to the invitation... Once again sorry for the poor picture quality...
The week was exactly why i love what i do... Every single cake was completely different and represented the couples perfectly. I love the diversity... Well blog soon sorry about the photos this week.. Next blog i promise i will do better xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment