Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wow it has been a while

So, fans, and readers it has been such a long time since my last post. I have been kind of busy with a new baby... He is so gorgeous little Joshua.
I took the children to get professional portraits done, and the end result was so cute I simply must share.

http://www.israelsmith.com/portraits/naomis-cherubs-in-studio-april-2011/

So apart from the baby what have I been up to.
Well now Im making and creating  labels, and chocolate wrappers for the beautiful dessert tables that are becoming evr so popular.
They are great because I can design them to match the theme of any event, or use invitation designs to complete a whole package.


I Have made a few cakes, and lots of Cupcakes.








Anyway... I promise regular updates from now on xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment